‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35x35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35×35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35x35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35×35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35x35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35×35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35x35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

‹Dialogue›, 2009, 3 x 4 pieces at 35×35 cm = 115 x 150, used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.

This is a continuation of other wall cushions I have made earlier. In these wall cushions I have used more or less used T-shirts. I have further printed onto these in harmony with the shirt material/base. The circle shapes got a fascinating kink in them when I stretched the material onto the boards. Like bubbles that talk to each other…
Technique/material: Used cotton jersey, swollen pasta, plywood, Dacron wadding, linen for the undercover, hat elastic.
Measurements: 3x 4 pieces at 35×35 = 115 x 150

Del / Share

This post is also available in: Norsk